Kyosei Kaisoku is a pair custom made insoles that are molded to the exact shape of your feet and arch. It is generally firm and a little more aggressive on the arch, depending on if your arch is high or low, just like the name is customizable to your needs. It is an insert that is placed into a shoe and helps to provide the arch of your foot support. It helps to eliminate or diminish the feeling of pain that may be caused by common foot problems. In addition, provides many benefits to your overall body health.
- Professional Assessment and Computerized Foot Scanner
Obtain relevant parameters by professional measuring instruments, and verified the pressure balance of soles of the feet through a precise digitiser scanner
- Comprehensive Design and Computerized Production
Sophisticated software allows prescriptive adjustments and computerized foot scan precisely map your orthotic pattern and determine your own custom footwear needs.
- Modern CNC Cutting Method
Customized production with high cut and mill accuracy method through a professional Computer Numeric Control Machine.
- Custom Made with Computerized Foot Scanner
- Reduce Pain from Injuries Such As Foot, Ankle, Knee, Hip, And Lower Back.
The material of insole:
- Bottom with high density compression, best shock absorption, non-toxic, environmental safer and eco-friendly EVA material
- Surface with international synchronized non-woven microfiber which provide comfortable, breathable, and wearable
Kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on custom made inquires.